Third meeting of the Public Council
22nd January, 2021
The Third Public Council of the Fund for the Children of Heroes has approved eight yearly grants.
Documents were accepted for:
– a 16 year-old boy, son of a diseased teacher
– a 16 year-old girl, daughter of a diseased teacher,
– two children at 5 and 10 years-old whose father was a pedagogical councilor,
– two sisters at 8 and 12 years-old, daughters of a diseased teacher,
– two children of a diseased surgeon – 5 year-old and a 9 year-old.
The children will receive monthly grants of 500 BGN until the end of 2021.
The meeting was attended by:
1. Svilena Georgieva – Managing Director of “Za Dobroto” Foundation;
2. Nadezhda Rangelova Boyadzhieva – cofounder of “Za Dobroto” Foundation;
3. Veselina Yordanova – representative of the BCause Foundation;
4. Petar Velkov – pedagogue, mathematician, crisis management expert;
5. Dr. Tanya Andreeva – pediatrician and children’s rheumatologist, children’s healthcare activist;
6. Lazar Radkov – founder of Caps for Future ( “Капачки за бъдеще”)
7. Ruslan Leteyski, founder and Managing Director of Checkout X, as a representative of benefactors.
Join us and become a contributor to the Fund for the Children of Heroes at:
via text at 17777 with the words DMS GEROI
or by donating to the “Za Dobroto” Foundation’s bank account:
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD
BIC code: RZBBBGSF
IBAN number: BG91RZBB91551012773591
reason: Fund for the Children of Heroes