Sixth meeting of the Public Council
18th May, 2021.
Шесто заседание на Обществения съвет
18 май 2021 г.
The Sixth Meeting of the Public Council of the Fund for the Children of Heroes approved two yearly grants.
They are intended for:
a 10 year-old boy who lost his mother M.Ts., a teacher;
a 12 year-old boy who lost his mother, N.T., a teacher.
The meeting was attended by:
1. Svilena Georgieva – Managing Director of “Za Dobroto” Foundation;
2. Veselina Yordanova – representative of the BCause Foundation;
3. Petar Velkov – pedagogue, mathematician, crisis management expert;
4. Dr. Ralitsa Nedyalkova – children’s anesthesiologist;
5. Mina Draganova – representative of the nongovernment organization “Na parva liniya” (“На първа линия”);
6. Zhana NikolovaЖана Николова – Board of Directors member of “Za Dobroto” Foundation;
7. Boris Tablov – reanimation specialist and anesthesiologist, representative of benefactors.
The Fund’s children are currently 23. Each of them will receive an yearly grant of BGN 6000 or BGN 500 per month.
Support us! You can do so:
via Platformata.bg: https://bit.ly/3qiCsbd,
or a text at 17777 with the words DMS GEROI,
or via bank transfer directly to:
“Za Dobroto” Foundation
reason: Fund for the Children of Heroes
Reiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD
BIC code: RZBBBGSF