Second meeting of the Public Council
29th December, 2020.
The Second Public Council has approved two grants of the Fund for the Children of Heroes.
– a 12 year-old child who lost his father M.K., a pedagogue, in the pandemic. The boy has a 100% disability status due to spastic cerebral palsy.
– a 12 year-old child who lost his father doctor E.V. In the course of a few days the boy lost his father, grandmother and grandfather. All three were medical workers. All three due to the coronavirus.
In the present moment the children of the Fund have grown to 9. They will receive monthly grants of 500 BGN throughout next year.
The meeting was attended by:
1. Kremena Kuneva – Chairwoman of “Za Dobroto” Foundation;
2. Jana Nikolova – Board of Directors Member of the “Za Dobroto” Foundation;
3. Veselina Yodanova – representative of the BCause Foundation;
4. Petar Velkov – pedagogue, mathematician, crisis management expert;
5. Dr. Tanya Andreeva – pediatrician and children’s rheumatologist, children’s healthcare activist;
6. Nikola Rachnev – founder of Gorata.bg;
7. Neliyan Nikolova of V-Ray Chaos Group, as a representative of benefactors
Become a contributor for the Fund for the Children of Heroes:
via text to 17777 with the words DMS GEROI
or by donating to the “Za Dobroto” Foundation’s bank account:
Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD
BIC code: RZBBBGSF
reason: Fund for the Children of Heroes